Our Kitchen

Need to know what we have?

*Walk-in refrigerators
*Reach in freezer and coolers
*Convection and non-convection ovens
*Triple sinks
*Ice Machines
*Prep tables
*5 quart mixer
*Rolling storage racks
*Stainless steel prep tables
*Hand-washing sink


What do you need?

*Valid Business License issued by the State of Indiana
*Certificate of Liability Insurance (COI) issued by a private insurance agent
*Permit & License through the Hamilton County Health Department
*5280 Pantry Project Rental Agreement
*Non-refundable security deposit

Food Licenses Made Easy!

If you are starting up a new food business, there is a lot of paperwork required. Some of this documentation includes LLC registrations, FEIN Numbers, Business/Sales Tax License registrations with the State of Indiana, City Sales Tax Registrations, Wholesale Food License applications with the Indiana Department of Health, and Retail Food License applications with the County Health Department.

5280 Pantry Project can help you navigate your way through the paperwork. We will help make the process painless for you. The complete food licensing process takes approximately 4 weeks.